Wednesday, May 09, 2007

8 May

I realized that my books, movies, etc...listed to the right of this are INCREDIBLY out of date! I promise to change them soon. Just please know that I have NOT been reading the same book for thre months now.
This was my last day of the glorious four-day weekend. I usually travel on long weekends. The last one led me to Berlin, which was fantastic. Our fall break is about this long too and we hit Paris with an ultra-cheap discount airline ticket. This time though, it was nice to just relax. Otherwise, it's just like any vacation you've ever taken...you get home and wonder how you could possibly get another four days off just to recouperate! Ah! So all I really did today was catch up on blogging and met friends. Our friends from Ostrava (Kevin, Laura, and Jessica) were in town this weekend, so I met with Stephen, Ben, that group, and Zach for a few hours. We don't see them much, so it's nice to catch up when you can!
Tomorrow will be interesting. We've already turned in grades for our Seniors (Maturants) and they know it, so we'll see how many come to class this week at all! They only have two days of school and then Friday is the "Last Bell," which I'll explain on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home