Wednesday, May 09, 2007

9 May

Today I got a new backpack... yeah that's about as exciting as it got. I have a cheap old backpack I got at the begining of last year at Tesco for about 10 dollars. Fine but my computer is very, very heavy and I inevitable carry around papers to grade in case I have free time. All this has contributed to my back and neck being so sore lately that I can't turn my neck! Anyway...the cheapest solution to this seemed to be to get a new backpack. SO I did. Will let you know if it helps! ;-)
Actually the other thing I am excited about is my birthday present..."Yes," you say "but your birthday was in July!" Right, my friends - my kind roommates told me I could have a food processor as a gift for my B-day last year... all I had to do was pick it out and they'd split the cost. So...about 2 weeks ago I did. Ha! Anyway, I have experimented a few times with my "Robot," which by the way, is a Czech word! It's fun and easy. I made shortcake in it last week for Elanor's bridal shower. Tonight though...Salsa! All I needed today was some beautiful tomatoes, Cilantro (Koriander here - and hard to find!) and jalepenos....no, wait... no jalepenos to be found. What to do? My friend Chrissy said she'd seen them canned - ugh! But after trying my local Delvita supermarket and a few small produce stands with no luck whatsoever, I decided to cave... I bounght the canned guys. (sigh) They can't possibly taste as good, but I'll let you know how my robot works!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kassidee! I love your blog. You may just inpsire me. My class is blogging, it's kind of fun.
Anyway, I cannot wait for summer! I need a break. Miss ya! Enjoy your new backpack! -Jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home