Monday, September 17, 2007


Ben, Amy, me, Stephen
This was the last picture the four of us took together on our last night all together ...
:-(



UM...I am not going to even attempt to explain - just know that the guy with horns was our in-field country Director for the last 2 years - Aaron. I'd also like to thank: Laura Bazyn (without whom this little fiasco would certainly never have happened!), Ben, Phoebe (Aaron's wife), Santa Stephen, and me...I'm the little Pooh in the corner.




Stephen and I danced at our alumni dinner at training.








Behind us is the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco...oh, you can't see it though! Apparently the fog races through the city whenever tourists who have just driven 2200 miles come to see it!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home