Monday, May 21, 2007

19 May

As usual, Bohemia Bagel this morning! We had the addition of the boys' friend from college who was visiting with her family. After a few hours of studying in an internet cafe with Ben and Stephen, we decided we needed a "date night." Stephen and I walked around the city awhile, again scorning tourists. Then we decided to try new Indian restaurant that everyone in our group has tried. Cheap, spicy food...mmmm. It was tasty and the weather was magnificent! We then went back to the flat and took a frisbee to the park nearby. We have this amazing park called "Hvezda" which means "star." The park is long (a kilometer, i think) and full of trees. It looks and feels like you're in the middle of a forest! I love it. It looks spectacular in every season, but fall is my FAVORITE! Anyway, we enjoyed the nice afternoon and evening and Stephen took on the huge task of trying to get me to catch a frisbee! Good luck!

1 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

Hi! I stopped by your blog, and was shocked to see all the new updates! I should have been looking sooner!

I miss it there... the next time you go to Cafe Meduza, please have some hot pears for me!

Miss you...always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home