Wednesday, November 14, 2007

in mouring...sort of

It's interesting not having a camera...I have seen lots of things in the last few days that I wish I could capture on film. I saw my students practicing an AMAZING dance yesterday in our gym that I want to record when they preform it at our formal ball next week. I saw the first snowfall of the year over the weekend! It was so beautiful and we were in the mountains. Today, some students made a snow"Shrek" outside, which I would like to have captured on digital "film" because they destroyed it about 20 minutes later. We had an amazing talent show at our Thanksgiving retreat last weekend and I would have like to record some of THOSE moments...whether for the memories or for blackmailing purposes - either way!
This is not a cry for sympathy, just me...mourning the loss of my little camera. Thanks for being there for me for 1 and a half years, little buddy...wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home