Monday, May 21, 2007

16 May

I felt like I was in college today! Amy and I spent our afternoon sudying at Bohemia Bagel, drinking bottomless Coke-lights. Mmm. It's been awhile since I have had to memorize information but I certainly need to for next week! This exam we'll give had 25 questions that the kids will rendomly select from. Each question has both a conversational topic and a content-based topic. For example, one combination might be: "Describing Appearance/Personality" and "British Literature through the 17th Century"OR "Peer Pressure and Rebellion" with "Autralian and New Zealand History." It's topics like that - basically a combination of history, literature, or government of Britain, it's Commonwealth countries, the U.S., or the Czech Republic. My worst areas are early and modern Czech history and the literature topics. I didn't read so many "Classics" as I did Pilgrim's Progress in high school.
;-)
Anyway, we studied our brains out today! This weekend will be more of the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home