Monday, May 21, 2007

18 May

We had an afternoon in the park today for Maturita students who needed some R&R time. It turned out to be more non-Maturita than Maturita students, but they placyed Ultimate Frisbee with El, ANdrew, Amy, and Katie...while I watched. ;-)
Today I realized that this will be my last weekend to hang out with JUST our "core group," so we went to dinner together. Amy, Ben, Stephen, and me.... It was a little sad! We all have an ESI retreat next weekend, Cesky Krumlov (our annual canoe trip) the next weekend, then I am gone over two weekends to Barnstaple, England. I'll be back by the end of June, but then Sarah, Christie, and others will be visiting...it's slipping away! I have got a FULL/busy year - what's left of it! we had asian food and walked downtown. We wandered the Charles Bride, scorning tourists- which we can do since we live here! ;-) I really love our group! It has been the four of us together from the begining, with Katie and Sam too. I will miss "us." Raise your glasses to the last two years of great memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home